Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
This is a great family meal. It's quick and filling:)
- 2 tbs butter
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped, cooked turkey
- ⅓ cup peas
- In a large skillet over medium low heat, cook butter until golden brown.
- Saute mushrooms until tender.
- Stir in flour until smooth.
- Slowly whisk in chicken broth, and cook until slightly thickened.
- Stir in cream, turkey and peas.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.