Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
Great brunch recipe and very filling
- 1 package firm tofu (drained)
- 2 medium yellow onions, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced thinly
- 3 - 4 soy dogs (sliced) or turkey sausage
- 1 orange, yellow or green pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 cups shredded cheese (soy or dairy)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Sauté onions until golden.
- Add scallions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms.
- Cook 5 mins or so on medium heat. Do not let the garlic burn.
- In a separate bowl, mash drained tofu.
- Combine tofu, spices and cheese with the vegetables.
- Cook for another 2 - 3 minutes until tofu is hot and cheese has melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.