Tasty as a side dish.
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1/2cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans, cut ends off
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 1/4 cup dark leafy greens (I like kale), washed, chopped
- Prepare your vegetables (chop into bite sized pieces)
- Place a steamer basket in a pot large enough to hold the vegetables, but not so large that they will fall over the sides of the basket.
- Fill the bottom of the pot with a small amount of water. 4. Add vegetables and cover.
- Place on high heat until they begin to steam. Reduce heat to low and let steam for 2-3 minutes more (to the tenderness you desire).
- Serve them hot with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- You can top with butter, margarine, or virgin coconut oil. Alternativly rape seed oil or olive oil have better unsaturated fat content.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.