Prep Time: 25 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
This is one of my favorite salads to make during the summer!
- 1 lb. fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- Wash spinach and lay on paper towel to dry.
- In a chilled salad bowl, add spinach and strawberries.
- Pour Italian dressing over the salad; mix with salad tongs.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.