Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes Serves: 1 cup dressing
Found in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 c. sugar (or an equivalent amount of Splenda or Truvia or any other sweetener)
- 3 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- Combine the first six ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid; shake until blended.
- Store in the refrigerator. Shake before serving; drizzle over salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.