Cook time: 10-15
Found in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine
- 3/4 lb. fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce (or reduced sodium, gluten-free tamari)
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- In a saucepan, bring beans and water to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until the beans are crisp-tender; drain.
- Add the olive oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds; toss to coat.
1 1/2 c. serving:
245 mg sodium
4 gm carbohydrate
1 gm protein
2 gm fat
1 vegetable,1/2 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.