Cook time: about 4 minutes per quesadilla
Found in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) red salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 - 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. butter, softened
- 4 low fat or fat free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Guacamole or salsa
- In a skillet, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in salmon, basil, and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until heated through. Meanwhile spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Place tortillas buttered side down, on a griddle. Sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup salmon mixture over half of each tortilla. Fold over and cook on low for 1 - 2 minutes on each side. Cut into wedges; serve with guacamole or salsa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.