This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 ounces radishes, thinly sliced
- 14 ounce can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch watercress, tough stems removed
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.