Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: Serves 4
- 600g new potatoes, halved if large
- 100ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- 280g jar grilled artichokes in oil, drained and halved if large
- 100g smoked almonds (from Sainsbury's) or mixture of smoked almonds and cashews (from Waitrose)
- 1 red onion, halved and finely sliced
- Small handful chopped fresh dill
- 4 tbsp cottage cheese
2. Meanwhile, mix the oil, vinegar and lemon juice in a large bowl. Season.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.