Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
This is a simple and tasty recipe to cook fresh broccoli (and I've had success with kids enjoying this broccoli too!).
- 2 medium heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pepper to taste (optional)
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry broccoli. Cut into florets; discard bottom part of stem.
- In a metal or glass baking dish or on a cookie sheet pan, toss broccoli with olive oil and salt (and pepper and/or garlic, if using).
- Cover pan with a piece of aluminum foil and put into oven on middle rack.
- Roast covered for 15 minutes; uncover and continue roasting for remaining 5 - 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes; enjoy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.