Prep Time: <5 minutes
Cook time: 10 - 15 minutes Serves: 6
Found in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking Magazine
- 6 lean bone-in or boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges packed in water, drained (fresh if possible)
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- Pepper to taste
- In a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil. Top with oranges; sprinkle with cloves and pepper.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until meat juices run clear.
- Vegetarians may feel like experimenting with Quorn Meat Free Pork Steaks or other meat substitute. I haven't tried this.
39 mg sodium
52 mg cholesterol
6 gm carbohydrate
11 gm protein
7 gm fat
2 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.