Dry Ingredients Edit
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ cup fine chopped pecans or hazelnuts or walnuts
Wet Ingredients Edit
- 2 tablespoons softened butter or margarine
- ¾ cup honey
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1½ tablespoon grated orange rind
- Mix together the dry ingredients with a wire whisk.
- Mix the wet ingredients separately, then combine with the dry, and mix well.
- Pour into a greased medium-size loaf pan.
- Bake at 325°F for about 1 hour.
- Let the bread cool for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.