Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute to blend
Yields: one complete diet plan meal
Not only is the mustard green smoothie beverage healthy and complete it takes a long time to consume it all and keeps you from feeling hungry until time for your next meal. An added bonus is that for a health beverage it tastes very green with a little bit of bite.
549.24 cal, 19.52% fat, 68.44% carb, 12.04% protein Edit
- 148 raw mustard greens
- 95 grams plain potato (dry flakes)
- 5 grams milled flax seed
- 21 grams peanut butter
490.05 cal, 10.85% fat, 74.31% carb, 14.84% protein Edit
- 211 raw mustard greens
- 100 grams plain potato (dry flakes)
- 13 grams peanut butter
- 48 oz. electric blender
- gram scale
- leafy greens chopper
- leafy greens spinner
- sprayer filled with vinegar
- sprayer filled with hydrogen peroxide
- Spray unwashed leaves alternately with enough vinegar and then hydrogen peroxide to make them drip.
- Rinse after 10 seconds or longer.
- semi-dry using leafy green centrifuge spinner
- Chop sanitized mustard greens into small pieces that will fit into the blender.
- Add to 48 oz. blender with other ingredients.
- Add ~40oz. chilled water.
- Blend on high until liquid.