Makes 24 tarts.
- 24 gluten-free unbaked tart shells
- 1 cup cooked white kidney beans
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup raisins
- Combine all ingredients except raisins in a food processor or blender.
- Divide raisins evenly among tart shells.
- Pour filling over raisins, filling medium-size tart shells ¾ full.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling set.
Gluten-free pastry made with bean flour is lower in fat than regular pastry.
Nutritional information Edit
1 tart = 131 calories, ½ starch, 1 fruit, 1 fats & oils choice
- 5 grams total fat, 1 gram saturated fat, 17 mg cholesterol, 2 grams protein, 17 grams carbohydrate, 46 mg sodium, 158 mg potassium. moderate fibre.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.