Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yields: Aproximately 5-6 Kabobs
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 bell peppers (red, orange, yellow or green)
- 1 red onion
- 8 oz. package cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Bamboo or other type skewers
Mix honey, mustard and vinegar and set aside.
Cut vegetables into approximately 1 inch squares. Cut chicken into approximately 1 inch cubes.
Feed meat and vegetables onto skewers in an alternating pattern.
Place completed kabobs onto grill and brush with honey mustard sauce.
Rotate kabobs so they cook evenly and do not burn, occasionally brushing with more of the honey mustard sauce.
Great served with rice!