Prep Time: 30-40 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- Large bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1tsp ground cumin
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1 red chill, de-seeded
- 2 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 4 tbsp Rachel’s Greek Style Honey Bio Live Yogurt
- Olive oil
- 1 jointed chicken 1.5kg or 800g of chicken portions
- To make the marinade place all the ingredients except the yogurt and oil in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- With the motor still running add the yogurt and glug of olive oil and pulse briefly.
Pour the marinade over the chicken pieces and leave to marinade for at least ½ hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Pre-heat the barbeque or grill on high and place the chicken on the hotplate with a little olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Cook one side and then the other until golden.
- Check the chicken is cooked all the way through before serving with lemon wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.