Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: one of three diet plan meals
The amount of each ingredient was determined using the Diet Plan Calculator, which prescribed a 20% fat, 65% carbs and 15% protein diet plan for the author from the author's desired and existing body measurements.
- 200+/- grams Water
470 cal, 31.23% fat, 58.46% carb, 10.32% protein Edit
- 14 grams watermelon
- 15 grams vegetable oil
- 84 grams wheat flour
614 cal, 21.25% fat, 66.94% carb, 11.81% protein Edit
- 20 grams corn meal Mix
- 13 grams vegetable oil
- 126 grams wheat flour
- diet plan calculator
- cloth tape measure
- pound scale
- birth certificate
- hand mixer
- silicon spatula
- dry ingredient shaker/blender jar
- 4 section, ~ 4 inch square waffle iron
- gram scale
- Mix dry ingredients thoroughly in shaker jar.
- Relocate to small mixing bowl.
- Add oil and let soak in while iron is preheating.
- Add water and blend with a hand mixer on low.
- Pour batter into waffle iron with help of silicon spatula.
- Cook until brown but avoid burning.
- Use lower heat setting and longer cook time for dryer waffle.
(Note: Four waffles are delicious without topping but eating only two waffles with ~80 grams (or 325 calorie) topping serves two instead of one. :-} )