Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4-6 servings
Put a new twist on the classic green bean with richly sautéed onions and almonds.
- 1 package thawed cut green beans (fresh works too)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- diced white onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium sauce pan, boil green beans. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium-sized frying pan, add olive oil and set on medium heat. Add onions and slivered almonds. Sauté for 5-6 minutes.
- Pour onions and almonds over green beans. Dash with a bit of salt and pepper if needed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.