- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 preserved lemons, finely sliced
- ½ cup coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ cup parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries or Greek raisins
- 200g Freekah, rinsed
- 250g Feta
Flat breads to serve
Combine the onion, lemon, herbs and cranberries in a large bowl and toss to combine.
Bring a saucepan of water to the boil add freekah, and cover the saucepan with a lid. Reduce the heat to low, and cook until freekah is tender and water evaporates (25-30 minutes), drain and transfer to a bowl to slightly cool. Once cooled add the bowl with the remaining ingredients and the feta.
For the pomegranate dressing, whisk ingredients in a small bowl to combine, then season generously. Add the lemon juice to taste, or squeeze over at serving if you would prefer.