Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: Makes about 2 cups
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 green onions, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 3 to 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- rice crackers, baby carrots, cucumber slices and sugar snap peas
2. Serve with crackers and vegetables for dipping. Store leftover dip in refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.