Contributed by Jenn b aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 (1 oz) square unsweetened chocolate
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon artificial liquid sweetener
- 1 box vanilla or chocolate artificially sweetened pudding powder
- 8 teaspoons pudding powder or finely chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over boiling water.
- Add evaporated milk and mix.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes, then add vanilla extract and sweetener.
- Spread on a small foil pie pan or plate. Chill.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Form into egg-shaped balls and then roll lightly in pudding powder or chopped nuts
If you can find unsweetened white chocolate you can use red food coloring to make your fudge pink.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.