Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yields: Yields 4 servings.
Description[edit | edit source]
This wonderfully zesty salad is sure to be a hit at your next picnic! There is little to no cooking involved as all ingredients can be purchased from your local grocery store.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 cup cooked Chicken Breast cubes (cooled to room temperature)
- 2 cups cooked Rice (cooled to room temperature)
- 1 cup cooked Black Beans
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 4 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Parsley (chopped)
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
- Lettuce leaves or lettuce
Directions[edit | edit source]
Combine rice, beans, tomato, chicken, cheese and parsley in large bowl. Pour dressing over mixture and toss lightly. Serve on lettuce leaves or on a bed of lettuce.