Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 heads Bibb lettuce (3/4 pound total)
- 1 heart of romaine, sliced crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- (Optional)Sliced green onion/sunflower seeds
Whisk together lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, then whisk in oil.
Quarter, pit, and peel avocados, then cut into bite-size pieces. Toss with greens, radishes, and just enough dressing to coat. Season with salt and pepper.