Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yields: 8 servings (serving size: 1 skewer)
A lovely way to enjoy veggies on the grill. (submitted by user sweetriot, who forgot to log in before submitting.)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and quartered
- 24 1-inch cubes of eggplant (about ¾ pound)
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- cooking spray
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges (optional)
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Thread artichoke hearts, eggplant, and tomatoes alternately onto each of 8 (10-inch) skewers.
- Place skewers on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes or until tender, turning frequently.
- Place skewers on a platter; brush with juice mixture.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.